Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is Jesus the Only Way?

I will be giving a public lecture called, "Is Jesus the Only Way?" at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado on Monday, April 28, at 7:00 in Engineering Auditorium 100. The message will last about 45 minutes and will include plenty of time for question and answer. I will address the significance of Jesus, the reliability of the New Testament, and the claims and credentials of Jesus. All are welcome. Some of my books will be available there as well.

3 comments:

emmzee said...

Will this be recorded & available online? Or is there a similar lecture given previously at a different venue which is already online?

Craig Fletcher said...

And now for something entirely offensive. Where do Christians get this arrogant idea that Jesus is the only way?

Jesus said in John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

It comes right out of the scriptures.

Douglas Groothuis, Ph.D. said...

Emmzee:

They tell me it will be recorded. If we can get it on line, I will let you know on this humble blog. As usual, I will make the outline available to people who email me for it.