Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Article on "The Deniable Darwin."

I have a scanned file of the story that appeared two weeks ago in The Metropolitan (the campus newspaper for the Auraria campus in Denver) concerning my talk, "The Deniable Darwin" (on November 16). The reporter was quite fair, although there is one paragraph where a pronoun is not identified, so you cannot tell what it refers to. My wife said I looked "truculent" in the photograph, but was not so in my manner. I am hoping to do a similar talk at Colorado College (Colorado Springs, CO) next term.

Send me an email if you are interested in getting this file.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Colorado College, great! I hope there is a good turn out. Either way, could get a little heated during the Q and A.

Yossman said...

I sent an email to your gmail account a few days ago, but I haven't received the file. Maybe it's the wrong email.