Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dynamics of Faith and Doubt

I am teaching a two-hour course this fall at Denver Seminary this called "Dynamics of Faith and Doubt." it meets on Tuesday nights from 6:30-8:20. We will explore the nature of biblical faith and how to deal with doubt in a healthy way. The texts are:

1. Francis Schaeffer, True Spirituality
2. Ajith Fernando. The Call to Joy and Pain
3. C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters.
4. Os Guinness, God in the Dark.

I'm not sure the web page will tell you much, but you can contact Denver Seminary at:

Phone: 303-761-2482
E-mail: info@denverseminary.edu

I can also send you a syllabus. If you do not want to take the class for credit, you may audit for a fee.

1 comment:

pgepps said...

Quite interesting--I'm not familiar with the Fernando, and haven't read the Guinness (but have heard it's pretty useful). You have my contact information; I would actually be interested in seeing the syllabus. Denver's a bit of a commute from Houston, but just seeing the structure of the course would be profitable.