Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Goodbye to TrueU

Sadly, TrueU--an apologetics-oriented web page, geared toward college students--is going out of business. The entire page will be down by the end of the year. I have about ten articles here and there are more by J.P. Moreland and other notable Christian thinkers. I encourage you to visit this site and download as much material as you can before it is no longer available.

The end of TrueU is part of Focus on the Family's huge layoffs of recent weeks. It is very sad indeed.

4 comments:

Dawg said...

thanks for the tip!

Daniel said...

Wow that's too bad. There are some great articles on there. Do you know if they will be available anywhere for people once the site is down?

Robert Velarde said...

I'm sorry to see TrueU go. I wrote about ten articles for them on topics such as atheism, pantheism, nihilism, worldviews, etc. My article, "Why I Gave Up On Atheism" is here.

Douglas Groothuis, Ph.D. said...

Please read Robert's excellent articles!