Saturday, June 17, 2006
- Name: Douglas Groothuis, Ph.D.
- Location: Centennial, Colorado, United States
Nothing on this blog represents the position of Denver Seminary. I am a Christian, philosopher, teacher, writer, and preacher, who is Professor of Philosophy at Denver Seminary. My most recent of my eleven books is Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith (InterVarsity Press, 2011). I have published ten others, including Truth Decay and On Jesus. I direct the Christian Apologetics and Ethics MA program at Denver Seminary.
- Media Technologies and Christian Discernment
- A Counter-Cultural (and Coulteral) Idea
- New Dictionary of Christian Apologetics
- Pundits, Bellicosity, Publicity, and Christianity
- Philosophy at ACC
- Douglas Groothuis review of Duane Litfin, Conceivi...
- Nietzsche on "Christian Atheism"
- A Christian Atheist and the Challenge of Islam
- The Inconvenient Truth about "An Inconvenient Trut...
- Words Without Persons