Thursday, August 25, 2011

Christian Apologetics: Kindle and Beyond

My new book, Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Christian Faith (InterVarsity Press, 2011) is now available as a Kindle book.

If you would like to support the ministry of the book, you can do the following:

1. Buy it and read it!
2. Click "like" at Amazon and write a review (after you have read it).
3. Mention it on Twitter.
4. Note it on Facebook.
5. Write a review of it on your blog or elsewhere.
6. Give a copy to your pastor.
7. Have me do a seminar on the book at your church or elsewhere.

3 comments:

Jeff Burton said...

Available for pre-order.

Jay said...

Sir,

Hope it's in the works, but a lot of us are on the Nook and I for one, would love to have your new book on my e-reader of choice.

JHC said...

I am planning to teach a 12 week Sunday school at my church next fall. I expect the class will be a combination of late-teens and adults. Do you think the book would be appropriate for this audience? Anything else you would recommend? I am part way through the book and also will be auditing your Defending the Christian Faith class (again).

Heath Cardie