Wednesday, March 10, 2010
- Name: Douglas Groothuis, Ph.D.
- Location: Centennial, Colorado, United States
Nothing on this blog represents the position of Denver Seminary. I am a Christian, philosopher, teacher, writer, and preacher, who is Professor of Philosophy at Denver Seminary. My most recent of my eleven books is Christian Apologetics: A Comprehensive Case for Biblical Faith (InterVarsity Press, 2011). I have published ten others, including Truth Decay and On Jesus. I direct the Christian Apologetics and Ethics MA program at Denver Seminary.
- From The New York Times: Scientology
- From The Wall Street Journal
- Limits, Oh Limits
- Scientific Confirmation for the Beginning of the U...
- A Critique of Ken Wilber
- D. Groothuis on the New Age (Again)
- Michael Shermer, "Why Darwin Matters: The Case Aga...
- Michael Behe on "Inside the Human Genome: A Case f...
- Herman Melville, "Moby Dick," chapter LXVIII