1. Anything legal or moral.
2. Write a prisoner.
3. Pray for a prisoner.
4. Consider your mortality in light of Ecclesiastes 11-12.
5. Read a book in the Bible you typically dislike or cannot understand.
6. Exercise (while not watching TV).
7. Write a letter to someone you are out of touch with.
8. Take a nap.
9. Listen to rich, contemplative, and engaging music. Do nothing else while you do so. Kenny G and all "smooth jazz" is, of course, off that list.
10. Memorize several Bible verses.
11. Read chapters of Bible aloud unto the Lord.
12. Confess your sins to God.
13. Read a challenging book such as Crazy Love by Francis Chan.
14. Read an ultra-serious book like Purity of Heart by Kierkegaard.
15. Listen to any lecture by Os Guinness.