The title of my new book: Me: The Audacity of Autobiography or How I Discovered my Sacred Self through Writing About Myself for Myself (and I Know You Will Find Me Fascinating Because I am Me, After All). Highlights will include:
- How I made God my mascot and found a blessing in it.
- The endless profundity of my pain.
- How narcissism got a bad name and what I did about it.
- My faith, myself, my God.
- When it comes to me, nothing is glib, all is profound.
- Reality and how I conquered it through journaling and psychotherapy.
- How I used the Bible to build a better me for me.
- I believe in God because God believes in me.
- The Kingdom of God is within me, and that's just where it should be.
- The world is wrong; I am right; get that straight before its too late.
- It is so hard being me, but you are better for it.
Ah, the clear, alpine air of untrammeled autobiography! It is endless; I contain multitudes.
(This is a satire, for you unmusical folks.)